New phone & Kate Spade iPhone case

My parents were so sweet to get me a new phone today, Merry early Christmas present! I have had the iPhone 4S for over 2 years and have had so many problems just because I was always running out of space (so I like to take a lot of pictures, okay?!). And with Houston and I getting married in just a few months (110 days eeeek!) I know I'll be wanting to take many more pictures in 2014, so it is so so sweet of my parents to get me a new phone!

Obviously getting a new phone, I'm terrified of the day that I'll drop it so I definitely wanted to buy a nice case for it to keep it safe from harm. I was so excited when I saw that the Apple store was carrying this adorable Kate Spade case… Merry early Christmas to myself!



(Similar here)

I think it is adorable and matches quite nicely with my new gold phone :)

What is your favorite case for your phone? Does anyone have this case know if it's sturdy?


PS - Kate Spade also has a one day sale that ends tonight at 11:59 p.m. Use the code GREEN30 for 30% off at checkout. Hurry up, only about an hour left!!

No comments:

Post a Comment