ClassPass Atlanta: Pure Barre & Bikinis

I'm on my second month of ClassPass and still really enjoying it. This month I'm trying to hit as many Pure Barre locations as I can, I first discovered Pure Barre in college and it's always been my favorite. I've been going to the Vinnings and Druid Hills locations the most. After just a few weeks of ClassPass I've been able to feel stronger and it's a great feeling when you can start to see your body changing! So here's the lifting, toning and burning this month.

image from Pure Barre
Houston and I are trying to plan an anniversary trip for this spring/summer (I can't believe we got married almost two years ago!!), so I have some new-found inspiration wanting to look good and feel confident in a bikini! What motivates you to workout?

Speaking of swimsuits I've been shopping around for one to get for our trip, here are a few of my favorites.
Triangl Swim

Triangle Swim
Triangl Swim
Target Swim
Target Swim
Target Swim
Hitting the end of winter and with spring around the corner I'm feeling motivated for my workouts. Favorite song at Pure Barre Druid Hills this morning during "back dancing" - Whistle (While You Work It) by Katy Tiz. Happy Saturday!!

xx, A

No comments:

Post a Comment