#16 Get a blowout

I finally got to get a hair blowout with my mom and sister when they were in town! As you might remember, getting a blowout was on my list of things to do before I turn 25.

Houston's parents threw a beautiful engagement for us a few weeks ago 1 thought it would be an appropriate time to get our hair done.

Picture from: www.myglowdry.com

Mom, Betsy and I went to GlowDry here in Atlanta to get pampered before the engagement party.


Houston and I with our sweet parents. It was such a gorgeous party, Houston and I felt so loved!

My handsome groom :)

I would definitely recommend trying a blowout bar! There are several all over the country, GlowDry's only location is here in Atlanta but there are many others you can try. I loved getting my hair done there for a special occasion. DryBar is another popular hair blowout bar, I'd love to try that one soon too!

Have you tried a blowout bar before? Will you go back? 

No comments:

Post a Comment