Sunday Happenings

It's been a busy week - suffering from a reality-check back at work after 4 beautiful days in Turks & Caicos for our anniversary trip - and H has been off on a boys golf trip this weekend. I'm so glad neither of us travel without the other much... I'm so bored without him here!! That's what's so fun about marrying your best friend. 

Here are some Sunday Happenings for today...

Jimmy Fallon & Ariana Grande Lip Sync
Here's a hilarious skit from Jimmy Fallon, my favorite late night host, and Ariana Grande having a conversation via song lyrics, pretty funny! I'm also biased because it mentions Home Depot, which makes it even cooler. 


Google Hacks You Need to Know
I love the blog, The Everygirl. If you're not familiar with it, I highly recommend it. It has great ideas for traveling, career/finance advice, recipes, fashion and much more! This article from The Everygirl gives helpful Google Hacks from Search to Google Docs (which I'm obsessed with and use ALL the time!).

What Your Favorite Wine Says About Your Job
This hilarious article from The Thrillist was just too funny not to share. 
What does your favorite wine say about your career?? 

Since it's been warm in Atlanta these past few weeks I've been opting for white wine over red, and Sauvignon Blanc pretty much hits the nail on the head about me, 
since I do work in a corporate office for a major retailer. ðŸ˜‚😂😂

FabFitFun
This is the second time I've tried fabfitfun and my spring box sent me a box of herbs to plant! I DO NOT have a green thumb, so thinking this could be an easier place to start and see if I can keep them alive long enough to plant them outside.


Franny's 1st Birthday
My in-laws have an adorable Havanese puppy named Franny, and it was her first birthday this past Friday! Happy birthday sweet girl, doesn't she look precious in her little birthday hat??


Hoping to tackle some work and house projects this afternoon and I'm going to the 3:00 Pure Barre class with my favorite instructor. What's on everyone else's radar this beautiful Sunday?

Hope everyone has a great week!
xox, A

No comments:

Post a Comment