How To Pack Light

My family tries to take a trip once a year together and we've had some wonderful times and memories together!

Some of my favorites have been to Canada, Yellowstone National Park and two summers ago we traveled to Europe! We went to France and Italy and they were absolutely beautiful! There's something so intriguing about the mix of history and God's beautiful earth.

The thing I always struggle with though is packing light! A friend of mine pinned this on Pintrest and I found these tips to be really helpful and I wanted to share! So here are 10 great tips from marieclaire.com to help you pack lighter (and smarter) for your next trip!

We're currently discussing our next family vacation... any suggestions??

Here are a few pictures from our family vacation to Europe:



Castello Di Brolio - Tuscany winery and castle

Michael, Betsy and I in Cinque Terre.



Moon rising in Florence, Italy, on our final night of our trip.


I'd love your comments, questions, concerns and feedback anytime:)
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment