Spring Break Cruisin'

It is hard to believe that I haven't posted in a month! I guess life gets busy senior year and the whole "trying to find a job" (and a place to live) has temporarily distracted me...

But, I just got back from one of my greatest weeks of college and senior memories I've experienced. I had the privilege of going on my first cruise ever, with a group of friends for my senior spring break! We took the 7-day Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Sea ship to Cozumel, the Grand Cayman Islands and Jamaica and it was so much fun and relaxing!

We even had a list of things we weren't allowed to talk about, including: school, graduating, homework, plans after graduation, jobs and basically anything that could potentially stress us out! So wonderful to just relax and shut our phones off for 7 days! (Although thankfully I could get a few texts and FaceTimes in with Houston and my family via wifi!)

I wanted to share a few pictures with you from this week and give some tips for traveling!


The photo below was us girls before Formal Night in the dining room.

Our first stop on our cruise was to Cozumel, Mexico. We found this awesome excursion to Nachi Cocom, a private beach that cost us $50 for the entire day with a beach chair, umbrella, lunch and beverages included. I would highly recommend it to anyone traveling to Cozumel!

Here is one of my only group photos with all of us - Whitney, me, Kristin, Courtney, Maddie, Kate, Juliann, Jaime, Scott, Cam, Daniel and Austin



Adios Cozumel!

 After dinner one night, missing Maddie!


Juliann, Daniel and I took an excursion in Grand Cayman to swim with stingrays, pet dolphins and a private Tiki Beach for $109. Definitely worth it for a once in a lifetime experience! They also took care of your transportation to and from the ship and the 3 different locations of activities.

I got to kiss Galileo, our dolphin!

 Fancy night with my girls:)

 Had such a fun week with this group! Thank you for the unforgettable memories and putting up with my 600 pictures I took:)



Being my first cruise, I didn't know what to expect but I loved it and thought it was such a fun way to travel! Royal Caribbean was a wonderful cruise line and the rooms were great and food was delicious! 

A few things I forgot and would be sure to bring/not bring next time would be:
-We only needed 1 blow dryer for the 4 of us girls, I could have left mine at home
-1 straighter was plenty
-I don't need to bring my own beach towels, they have plenty on the ship (thankfully Juliann gave me a heads up on that one!)
-I would have brought another pair of cute shoes for dinners, probably wedges
-I also would have brought tennis shoes and workout clothes, with all of that constant eating I would have enjoyed a few workouts at the gym!
-The excursions can be pricey but really worth it! Just be sure to budget money for them when planning your trip!


Have you taken a cruise before? What would be some advice you would give to someone who is a new cruiser?

No comments:

Post a Comment