#ATLrevival: Lululemon's Atlanta Warehouse Sale

Did anyone else hit up the #ATLrevival Lululemon warehouse sale at America's Mart this weekend in Atlanta? It was the first time Lululemon did one in the south and I think it was definitely worth it!

Their prices were basically 50% off and they kept cutting prices throughout the weekend. I went with my friend Amanda Saturday morning and we got there at 6:45 after some Starbucks fuel and got a really good spot in line. There were probably only 30 people in front of us.



The doors opened at 8 a.m. and everything was really organized. We went straight to the racks with our sizes and grabbed what we liked. Hit the dressing rooms next. Then came the hard part - deciding what to actually buy and what to put back on the rack.

I ended up with two pairs of wonder under pants, two sports bras a tank and a jacket!


We also were buying for friends and family so after 5 hours we called it quits!
I heard Friday was WAY crazier (think Black Friday crazy) so I'm glad we went Saturday when there was still plenty selection left but not as many people.

Who else went? Did you think it was worth it?

xox. A

No comments:

Post a Comment