Lo & Sons Travel Bag

So as a continuation of my last travel post, I thought I'd share about this bag that I'm slightly obsessed over.... I've been dying for one of Lo & Sons The O.G. Bag, which stands for the "Overnight and Gym Bag." It's perfect for traveling (and for the gym - can't forget about my New Year's Resolutions!) and you can fit SO much in this bag!

As a college student, it is very much out of my price range for now, but they often do giveaways on some of my favorite blogs! I've tried entering a few times and I thought I'd let you all know about this giveaway on A Piece of Toast blog that ends tomorrow (Friday, Jan. 25th) at 5 p.m. CST if you'd like to enter too!

If I got picked I'd want the plum bag so it could match my black carry-on suitcase for my family vaca this summer!! (Destination: TBD)


This is a picture of me attempting to close my suitcase two summers ago in Italy. See what I mean... I would have loved the adorable O.G. Bag to help me carry all of my things! And probably pack a little more efficiently!


I went ahead and entered the contest, but wanted to share the love! Good luck everyone:)
-A


1 comment:

  1. I am obsessed with the Lo and Sons! Good luck! xo-ashley

    theteacherdiva.com

    ReplyDelete