#PrayForOrlando

Image from heavy.com
It's been a crazy rollercoaster of ups and downs this week with the horrible tragedies of what happened in Orlando last weekend. Orlando is my hometown and it broke my heart 
to wake up Sunday morning and hear about the horrible shootings that happened killing so many innocent people.

It's always neat to see though, how a community responds to such tragedy and I'm so proud of my home church First Baptist Orlando, my sister's hospital system she works for Orlando Health and how their hospital system responded and all the cool stories of long lines with Orlandonians wanting to give blood.

For anyone interested in supporting my sister's hospital system here are two ways. These funds will support the on-going needs and response at Orlando Regional Medical Center's Level One Trauma Center after the tragedy that occurred last weekend, on June 12th in Orlando.

1. Text “Orlando” to 20222 to donate $10 to ORMC’s Level One Trauma Center 
(The donation will be added to your cell phone carrier bill.)

2. Donate online at give.orlandohealth.com/ORMC 
(Gifts can be made using a credit card at this website.)

Also, my mom sent me the community service at First Baptist Orlando earlier this week if anyone wants to see it - very moving.



Click on-demand and you can watch it there.

#PrayforOrlando #OrlandoStrong #OrlandoUnited

No comments:

Post a Comment