Sunday Happenings

 I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July weekend last weekend, it was definitely nice to have a short week. I also had my one year anniversary at work this week. Hard to believe it's already been a year at such a great company. I feel so blessed to be there and love my team and what I get to do every day.

I was determined to go to Pure Barre 4 times this week to recover from some post-holiday eating. We went to Highlands, NC last weekend with our family (I'll share pictures soon!).

I mentioned GreenBlender a few weeks ago but we received our first shipment of fresh product to make delicious smoothies last week so I've been making them this week. The blueberry pluot smoothie has been my favorite this week, recipe below if you want to give it a try!
Do you have a smoothie recipe you'd recommend?

GreenBlender Blueberry Pluot Smoothie Ingredients
1 yellow squash
1 orange, peeled
1 pluot, pitted
3 oz blueberries
1/2 lemon, juiced
1 tbsp chia seeds
1 cup water
1 cup ice

Here are some Sunday Happenings this week:

Chiptopia
Chipotle has a new summer rewards program to entice customers to frequent the fast-casual restaurant this summer. Here's a quick video on how it works. Register your card online and start getting free food after 4 trips! There are 3 levels of status: mild, medium and hot. You can even get a summer party catered for 20 people worth $240!

I'm starting to crave a Chipotle burrito bowl...


Dyson Hair Dryer
Dyson is known for their amazing vacuums, but did you know they've developed a blow dryer?? They spent 4 years and roughly $72 million in research and development to completely reengineer the blow dryer.

It's $399 *gasp* but it looks amazing!! It comes out in September.
Learn more about it on their website here.

What to wear?!
Our friends are getting married outside of Chicago coming up and I can't decide what to wear. So I think I'm going to rent one on Rent the Runway. If you haven't used RTR before, I highly recommend it for special occasions to rent a dress for a fraction of the price rather than buy one you might only wear a few times. If you haven't tried it yet, use my link here and you'll get $30 off your first order!

Keith Urban pulls fan on stage and plays guitar
A fan was pulled up on stage with Keith Urban last weekend during the Ripcord tour and ended up playing the guitar off Keith's back during "Good Thing." It's unbelievable!



Lo & Sons: Up to 40% Off
I've mentioned Lo & Sons several times as a bag I've had my list for a long time to want to buy. Well right now they have a sale going on with up to 40% off some of their gorgeous bags. The Brookline and The O.M.G. bags are at the top of my list. Which one do you like?
Sale ends Monday, 8/1 at midnight EST!

Hope everyone has a great week!
xox, A

No comments:

Post a Comment