Pure Barre... Here we go!

Several of the Atlanta Pure Barre studios have the same owner, so they're letting customers use several locations with your package - which is a huge win for me. There are two near our house and one near my office so I have several studios to choose from.

This week they sent out an email for a great deal if you committed to a year of monthly unlimited packages. With being healthier in my workouts and what I eat as one of my goals for 2016, I decided to go for it. I signed up for my first month with the new client special and then the 12 months package for the heavy discount. This morning was my first class to kick off my 13 months of Pure Barre!

Here's a picture from my PB class this morning at the Druid Hills location. Any other #LiftToneBurn lovers out there??


Happy Saturday!
xx. A

No comments:

Post a Comment