Sunday Happenings

This week was even crazier that last week, which was hard to imagine.

Hough Home-versary :)
Today is the one year anniversary of closing on our house. We can't believe it's already been a year! We celebrated by making a trip to my favorite store...Home Depot to get some goodies for the yard!



Super Tuesday
It was Super Tuesday here in Atlanta this week and believe it or not this was my first time actually going to a precinct to vote in person. I haven't voted in primaries or caucuses before and the last two presidential votes I mailed my vote in, so I couldn't wait to get my "I Voted" sticker.


FabFitFun box of goodies
This week I received my first box from FabFitFun which sends you a box every 3 months of goodies that are fabulous, fitness/health-related and plain old fun! Here's a picture of all the goodies I received in the mail.



Whitney A.
Houston and I stumbled across this hilarious YouTube channel for Whitney A. She's a sommelier and she has the funniest YouTube videos. Check out her YouTube channel for some entertainment and wine education.

Carly's Spring Bucket List
One of my favorite bloggers is Carly of The College Prepster. I started reading her blog in college and read it regularly. Today she posted a bucket list for this Spring, I'd like to do most of these as well. See her full post here.

Have a great week!
xx, A

No comments:

Post a Comment