Sunday Happenings

It's been a great week!! I made it to 5 classes of Pure Barre since last Saturday this first week and was quite proud of myself for that! I can already tell I'm getting stronger and am excited to see results the longer I go.

I found out that I got a new job (same company) that I interviewed for and am really excited to start in two weeks! Houston and I went out to dinner to celebrate to a new restaurant we hadn't been to before called Antica Pasta and it was delicious! Our waiter suggested a glass of the Super Tuscan II Borro - Merlot, Cabernet 2011, Salvatore Ferragamo that was really good. For dinner, I ordered the bow tie pasta with crab meat. Houston ordered this amazing gnocchi pasta with meat sauce. Everything was delicious!

We had the best day Saturday just getting work done around the house and a cookout with friends from my Bible study and significant others. The weather has been beautiful and I'm happy the trees and flowers in our yard are starting to blossom. Here are a few Sunday Happenings from this week:

Little Girl and her pet duck
This adorable little girl Kylie is attached to her pet duck Snowflake and they go everywhere together. Snowflake even dressed up as Olaf from Frozen for Halloween. A special bond that cannot be broken. It's absolutely precious, see the video below of their sweet friendship.



Baylor basketball player interview
I've never been into March Madness college basketball but this interview was just too good not to share. A reporter asks what seems like a silly question to a basketball player who's just bummed he and his team are done for the year. Video linked here.

The Bachelor - WARNING: spoiler alerts if you haven't watched the finale yet!
Last Monday was the finale of Ben's season of The Bachelor. This USA Today article left me crying laughing. It's written by a guy who's never seen a full episode of The Bachelor before and it's his hilarious thoughts while watching the finale with his girlfriend. Seriously, if you watched this season of The Bachelor, you will love this.
Image from USA Today article


New Music
A few new songs I heard this week and liked:
1. Unkiss Me - Maroon 5: Heard during stretching at Pure Barre.
2. NO - Meghan Trainor: Heard on the radio.
3. Humble and Kind - Tim McGraw: My dad sent this song to our family this week and I love it, hope you enjoy it too!




I hope everyone has a great week!
xx, A

No comments:

Post a Comment