My First Pure Barre Platform Class

So last night I tried my first Pure Barre Platform class at Pure Barre - Buckhead... 
and I think I almost died.

Honestly though I enjoyed it more than I thought and, more than anything I was really proud of myself for making it the whole class. I knew to pace myself, which I definitely did, but I was glad I tried it. I really want to plan to try to go to 1 or 2 platform classes a week now.

Valerie was my teacher, and she's fantastic! It also helped that 80% of our class were also first-timers like me so I felt more comfortable knowing that. Before class, Valerie told me how different Platform is from regular Pure Barre classes, everything in Platform is meant to be big, huge movements instead of small, concentrated moves. 

Have any of you tried PB's Platform class? What did you think? 

If you haven't tried it yet, I'd encourage you to try it! Here's a little video to give you a little preview. 


Next weekend the Pure Barre - Westside location is doing something neat called 
Tuck, Torq and Tacos. The first half will be Pure Barre, then we'll do spinning at Torq then grab some yummy tacos and margaritas at Bartaco. Learn more here

Enjoy this beautiful spring weather this weekend! 
xx, A

No comments:

Post a Comment