9 ideas for first dance songs at your wedding



After just sorting through tons of songs and a lot of help from Houston and his sweet mom, here were some of our top choices for our first dance! It was tough because Houston and I don't necessarily have a "song" that we call our own and there are just so many great ones to choose from. I'll tell you which one we decided on, after our wedding (Which is in a month, might I add!!).



Forever Like That - Ben Rector





When You Fall in Love - Andrew Ripp


Marry Me - Train



On A Night Like This - Dave Barnes





I Choose You - Andy Grammer



I Have and Always Will - Dave Barnes




Someone Like You - Matt Wertz



                                                 To Love Somebody - Michael Buble


The Day Before You - Rascal Flatts


Which one is your favorite of these or do you have another favorite first dance song?

xoxo,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment