My first job!

So today marked a very large milestone in the history of… my life.

Last week as I was approaching the end of my three month internship, I was given an offer letter to become a full-time, full benefits, indefinite employee!!!! 

I cannot tell you what a blessing this company has already been to me and I am so humbled and honored to get to stick around with the awesome people (seriously, the people are my favorite part!) that work at my public relations firm.

My sweet, big sister sent me gorgeous sunflowers last week when I told my family the great news and my fiancé and I made a yummy dinner together to celebrate too! It is such a joyful relief to know that I have my first job!

photo from instagram

Today, the first of the month, marked the first day of my job! I already get to check an item off my list of 25 things to do before I'm 25! You can see the entire list here.

xo,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment